Application Deadline: 12 February 2016, 23:59 CET.
The purpose of the programme is to support the attendance of individuals who intend to disseminate the information and skills acquired at AIDS 2016 to their organizations and communities and who otherwise would not have the opportunity to attend the conference. People openly living with HIV and/or who belong to a community that is disproportionately affected by HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
As only a limited number of scholarships are available and the demand is so high, it is strongly recommended you also seek funding from other sources.
- The programme is open to everyone working or volunteering in the field of HIV in any country, including South Africa.
- You must be at least 16 years of age at the time of the conference (that is, turn 16 on or before 18 July 2016) to apply for a scholarship.
- If you are under 18 years of age at the time of the conference, you will need to show proof of an accompanying adult on your application. Note that the accompanying adult will not receive a scholarship if your application is successful.
- Application forms must be completed in full. Incomplete applications cannot be considered for a scholarship.
- Application forms must be completed in English. The official language of the conference is English.
- All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a manager, colleague or peer through the upload function BEFORE the deadline of 12 February 2016, 23:59 CET. If this document is not submitted, your application will not be considered
Application deadline: 12 February 2016, 23: 59 CET. Applications will not be accepted after this date.
• You must complete the online application form only once. A confirmation number will
appear on the screen automatically after your application has been submitted.
• You can save a draft of your application form before submitting it and come back to complete it at another time before 12 February 2016, 23:59 CET.
However, once you press proceed (at the end of the application page), you cannot return to the application form to change any details, except to upload documents / link an abstract, workshop or global village and youth activity. Once you press submit (at the end of the application process), you will only be able to link an abstract, workshop or global village and youth activity.
Any enquiries concerning your scholarship application should be addressed to [email protected]
For More Information:
Comment: hy l am a young person 23years of age l am a peer counselor l am looking for a scholarship available to cover me for the AIDS conferences
Hie i am a young girl and i am an advocate . I am looking for a sponsor or anyone willing to fund me to attend the International Aids ConferenceComment:
[…] The International AIDS Conference is the largest conference on any global health issue in the world. First convened during the peak of the AIDS epidemic in 1985, it continues to provide a unique forum for the intersection of science, advocacy, and human rights. Each conference is an opportunity to strengthen policies and programmes that ensure an evidence-based response to the epidemic. The 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018) will be hosted in Amsterdam, Netherlands 23-27 July 2018. […]