Application Deadline: 25 April 2016
When: 28 September – 1 October 2016
What: 2016 One Young World Summit
Where: Ottawa, Canada
The annual One Young World Summit brings together the most valuable young talent from global and national companies, NGOs, universities and other forward-thinking organisations. Delegates to the Summit meet and make lasting connections with peers from almost every industry, sector and country. No youth led movement outside of the Olympic Games represents as many nationalities as the One Young World Summit.
During the Summit delegates debate, formulate and share innovative solutions for the pressing issues the world faces. They will hear and be heard by world leaders acting as the One Young World Counsellors. Past Counsellors include Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Bob Geldof, Kofi Annan, Sir Richard Branson, Professor Muhammad Yunus, Mary Robinson, Jack Dorsey and Arianna Huffington.
If you are a leader aged 18 – 30 with a passion for global issues and a track record of making a significant impact in your community, country or organisation then you could be part of this year’s One Young World delegation.
All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2016.
The Organizers have selected 112 countries that have been less well represented at previous One Young World Summits. Through All Bar None, OYS will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship for one young person from each of these countries to attend the Summit in Ottawa.
You are eligible for All Bar None sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18-30?
- Are you a national of one of the 112 countries listed below?
- Do you have a passion for world issues and evidenced commitment to making a positive change?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2016 in Ottawa, Canada.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 28 September and 1 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Ottawa.
For More Information: