This program is about learning by doing, training with master practitioners, unlocking your potential, and preparing to build the career YOU truly want. You will choose whether you want to do the program in Brazil or Kenya. You can take part in the Social Innovation Management program even if you have a full time job or your own venture.
- Next Program February 1st, 2017 – October 30th, 2017
- Deadline December 20th, 2016
- Location Brazil or Kenya
- Fellows 40
- Language English
The Social Innovation Management Program is ideal if you want to:
- Explore your future
- Unlock your entrepreneurial potential
- Change the world
- Accelerate your Career
- A university degree (undergraduate/Bachelor’s)
- At least two years of practical experience (either working or volunteering) in the social sector
- Alignment with our core values: Vision, Courage, Empathy, Changemaking and a Global Mindset
The Amani Post-Graduate Certificate in Social Innovation Management brings together a diverse group of 40 like-minded individuals from around the world, with roughly 20 in Nairobi and Sao Paulo each. They are committed – like you – to building the skills to create positive impact.
You will build cutting-edge 21st century skills with the help of global practitioners who are masters in the fields of Leadership, Communication, Entrepreneurship & Management, and Creativity & Problem-Solving. You will get a hands-on experience of making change in an organization you care about. You will also think deeply about your own goals and motivations, and begin to align who you are with what you want to do in the next phase of your career.
Costs and Scholarships:
- Program Cost: USD 7950 (including a non refundable deposit of USD 1000 upon acceptance into the program). Participants from Nairobi have a discounted price of USD 5950
Note: This fee does not cover your airfare and entry visa to Nairobi or Sao Paulo nor your daily expenses while there.
For More Information: