Application Deadline: March 15th 2016
The Anna Lindh Foundation announces the Call for Participation to the Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Forum 2016, which will take place in Valletta, Malta, on 24th and 25th October 2016.
Representatives of civil society organisations member of the Anna Lindh Networks based across the 42 countries of the Union for the Mediterranean are invited to apply to get involved in the region’s primary gathering for intercultural dialogue.
The Forum will bring together civil society organisations, youth associations, regional institutions, media bodies, donor agencies and foundations to exchange practices, to promote partnerships and to advocate for policy and operational measures for a new horizon of people-to-people cooperation around the Mediterranean, based on a set of common values and putting intercultural dialogue as the central tool for this cooperation and as a response to the main regional socio-cultural challenges.
The topics of discussion for the participants will be Intercultural dialogue for more cross-cultural understanding, women for dialogue, a more sustainable future with increased opportunities for young people, and more interaction and exchanges across the Mediterranean.
Eligible African Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia
- Ways in which participants consider to contribute to the main workshops sessions in relation to Cross-cultural understanding; Women for dialogue; Sustainable future with opportunities for youth; Interaction within multicultural contexts and exchange of practices across the Mediterranean; and previous work done in these areas.
- Interest to share good practices for the promotion of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region and their relevance
- Interest to share future projects/initiatives for the promotion of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region and their relevance
- Interest to contribute to the creative point with an artistic production
VI Motivations and expectations: Motivation and expected gain from participation in the Forum
- VII Follow-up: Ways of contributing to the follow-up of the Forum, especially in relation to the National Network of belonging
- The Anna Lindh Foundation (ALF) will fully cover the travel and accommodation costs of participants selected through this Call.
For More Information: