Application Deadline: Wednesday 13th July at midnight GMT.
Originally created in Istanbul by Ashoka and supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social entrepreneurs. It gathers some of the world’s most exciting changemakers at summits around the world for the exchange and co-creation of ideas. The ChangemakerXchange now brings together young social entrepreneurs from 40 different countries in Europe, Turkey, the Middle East, North Africa and Asia)
Applications are now open for a special edition ChangemakerXchange summit for young social entrepreneurs empowering children and youth in Lisbon, Portugal!
Split between the unique and colourful city of Lisbon and an eco-friendly, inspirational rural retreat location in a natural park outside of the city, this is guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience!
Founded by Ashoka in 2012 and supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung the ChangemakerXchange selects and gathers changemakers, aged 18 to 28, with a proven track record in driving exciting social ventures. Giving them a unique chance to share experiences, learn from each other and create cross-border collaborations the program now unites 170 young innovators across 40 countries with many more summits lined up already.
Participants will connect deeply, exchange learnings and knowledge with other changemakers and develop cross-border collaborations which empower thousands of other young people to make a positive impact in the world!
The summit will take place from Wednesday August 31st evening until Sunday 4th of September morning and participants must be able to attend all days.
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- must be between 18-30 years old
- should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem.
- need to run a venture that empowers children or youth.
- have to speak English well enough to fully participate in the summit
- should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role in this community.
- ChangemakerXchange covers travel costs and the majority of the conference costs for all 4 nights and 5 days (incl. hotel accomodation, inner city travel, food and more)
- The Organizerss do ask for a modest 100 Euro (120 Dollar) participation fee to contribute to some of these costs
- IDENTIFIES AND CONNECTS YOUNG INNOVATORS AT SUMMITS AROUND THE
WORLD TO BUILD A COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS (HUMAN CONNECTION)
- CREATES SPACES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS / RESOURCES / CHALLENGES / BEST CASE PRACTICES / TOOLS AND EXPERIENCES (PEER TO PEER LEARNING)
- FACILITATES THE CO-CREATION OF NEW IDEAS AND CROSS-BORDER COLLABORATIONS (CO-CREATION)
For More Information: