Application Deadline: August 21st, 2016 (GMT+0).
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of 21st August, 2016) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
– 70% of Application + 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
– Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on the concrete action plans.
– Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
– Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
*For detailed information on point system, please refer to the Notice [World] Guide for the Activity Point System. Eco-generation team shall strictly disqualify any candidates who have accrued the points in an unfair way.
*Examples of unfair practice in gathering activity points are as below:
– Uploading many pointless short articles with only a few lines long in a short period of time
– Dividing one article into multiple articles just to increase the number of articles
– Putting short & half-hearted comments without actually reading articles
– Secretly putting comments on old articles are regarded as cheating.
- Improvement of environmental leadership trait
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Promotion goods for effective environmental awareness events to be planned and executed by an ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s term
- Reference letters
- 3 best ambassador reports will be published to all the Eco-generation members in a form of monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter.
- One ambassador who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities shall be awarded the Best Ambassador Award with a certificate and souvenir. This award shall be judged by Eco-generation team
- One (1) Most Passionate Ambassador Award and one (1) Best Motivator Award shall be given to the ones who showed the most passionate activities and comment-postings. These awards shall be judged by the votes among ambassadors. Certificate will be given
- Ambassadors aged between 13 and 15 can be a potential delegate to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application
- Ambassadors aged between 17 and 24 can be a potential facilitator to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application.
– Announcement will be on August 26th 2016 (GMT +0), via Tunza Eco-generation website.
How to apply
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation/E-gen Event/Ambassador Program/Application form
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for six (6) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
For More Information: