Application Deadline: December 31st 2016
Cointreau, the iconic triple sec brand, is empowering female creativity across South Africa with the launch of their Cointreau Creative Crew (CCC) campaign. With a team of chic designers, acclaimed performers and photographers, the CCC offers an exclusive communication platform encouraging women (and men) to “DreamDareCreate”, in order to accomplish their creative aspirations.
Laetitia Casta, a former actress and Victoria Secret model, created the CCC, “I wanted to give the next generation of women an opportunity to express their creative passions and showcase their work.”
- The program is open to all creatives (male and female) who have a dream they want to materialise: whether it’s launching a clothing line, opening your own restaurant or becoming a professional photographer or filmmaker.
- A Grant Scheme will take place where one entrepreneur will be awarded a R100 000 bursary to support a creative project of their own.
- Creatives within the art, music, design, film, food or even cocktail industry can apply for the Grant.
- Authenticity – substance and strength of the project, genuine approach
- Elegance – style and aesthetics
- Avant-garde – originality, novelty and unexpected
- Personal fulfilment
- Potential success
- Significant impact
The Cointreau Creative Crew Grant Scheme Grand Finale will take place in April 2017, where the South African Grand Jury will choose ten finalists, before crowning a winner at the event.
For More Information: