Deadline: 20 November 2013.
The COLEACP (Europe–Africa–Caribbean–Pacific Liaison Committee) is holding an international photo competition “Africa post 2015” photo contest to promote the role of sustainable agriculture in poverty relief and development. entrants must be from Europe or Africa.
The main theme is “A sustainable life for all“. The objective is to promote the role of sustainable agriculture in poverty relief and development – and to take a new look at developing countries – particularly Africa – from a different perspective (portrait, a landscape, a tool, a technical innovation, etc.) .
Winning photographs will be exhibited and the first prizes awarded at the forthcoming European Development Days in Brussels, 26–27 November 2013. There will be joint North and South first prize-winners – one from Europe and one from Africa.
- First prize: travel to Brussels to attend the European Development Days.
- The North and South winners’ pictures will be presented at the EDDs.
- Second prize: a reflex camera (exact model to be determined by our partner)
- Third prize: a fruits basket offered by the COLEACP.
- In addition, the top 10 will each receive a print of their picture in 20×30 format
How to enter
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing date of 20 November, 2013.
- The size of the photograph should be around 2000×3000 pixels. The file name should be in the format: “lastname-firstname.jpg”.
- Photographs in jpeg format should be submitted via the Planet online community (planet.coleacp.org), “Africa post-2015” group, orby e-mail to “[email protected] »
- or posted directly on their facebook wall.
- on Twitter : @COLEACP with the hashtag #africapost2015
For More Information: