Application Deadline: 23rd of May 2014
This national award will be presented to an international student who has been pursuing a postgraduate program either at Master or PHD level, and has demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and has contributed to the internationalisation of their institution.
To be eligible for this award, individual must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled, or recently completed a course within the last 6 months at an Australian tertiary education institution that is registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
- Must have completed a minimum of 50% of the current course enrolled in
- Evidence of international student status (copy of Confirmation of Enrolment CoE and / or Letter of Completion)
- Statement of endorsement from the education institution and / or other organisations attached with the application form
- Names and contact details of 2 referees who agree to be contacted to provide further information on the nomination
- Copy of latest academic transcript
- Agree to full terms and conditions
- Ensure application is completed before submitting
The winner will be selected by a 90 : 10 approach.
90% of the decision is made by an independent committee made up of industry, government representatives and student groups.
10% of the decision will be voted by international students through “Liking the Facebook Post” of each application.
The outcome will be emailed to all applicants and announcement will also be made by C.O.B 27th June 2014.
APPLY NOW TO WIN THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND THE CISA NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2014 IN ADELAIDE!
- CLICK HERE for the application form
All relevant documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 23rd May 2014
For More Information: