Application Deadline: 23rd June 2014.
Can your school rise to the School Enterprise Challenge?
The School Enterprise Challenge is a unique and free global competition that supports students and teachers to plan and launch a profitable school business. In 2013, 1065 schools from 80 countries around the world participated in the competition.
Why take part?
1. Schools win fantastic prizes including $5,000 in cash, laptops and cameras!
2. Teachers get easy to follow lesson plans and resources.
3. Students gain real life, transferable skills in a practical and fun way.
4. Schools get international recognition as an entrepreneurial school.
5. Participants in 2013 earned on average $810 USD in extra income for their school!
How it works
Step 1: Register and gain access to our free suite of educational resources including weekly activities, lesson plans and templates.
Step 2: Schools are supported to plan their enterprise. As well step-by-step guides, there are online forums, school partnerships and a mentoring programme.
For More Information:
Step 3: With the support of our resources and feedback schools launch and run their school business