Application Deadline: 18 June 2018
CRDF Global is pleased to announce the BMEG Competition.
The goal of the competition is to provide support for biorisk management activities, which may include laboratory design, repairs and maintenance of equipment, workshops and trainings, and upgrades for the physical and procedural security of laboratory, research and diagnostic facilities at academic and industrial institutions.
Grants are intended to cover costs associated with physical security enhancement, training, equipment, development or revision of procedural security SOPs and materials, provision of supplies that improve biological security, improvement of laboratory design, and support the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Turkey; and
- Biosecurity and Biosafety Impact;
- Sustainability Potential;
- Budget; and
- Clarity and Completeness of application.
- 30 April 2018: Call for applications opens
- 18 June 2018: Call for applications closes
- 13 August 2018: Applicants are notified on decision
- September 2018: Outline implementation plan
- October– December 2018: Period of Performance for award activities
- All applications (and above mentioned supporting documents) must be submitted to: https://crdfglobal-gqwfg.formstack.com/forms/bmeg_application
- Alternatively, you can visit our website here to download an application in Word format and email to [email protected]
CRDF Global will notify applicants when the finalists are selected on 13 August 2018. Finalists will be contacted and potentially awarded a grant, with a value of $10,000 USD with a period of performance of three months.
Email the BMEG team at [email protected] with any questions.
For More Information: