Application Deadline: September 23RD 2015
The Eureka! International Business Model Competition Aimed at encouraging people all around the world looking to fast-track a technology-related business idea or innovation to commercial success, Eureka! is Asia’s largest B-Model competition accredited independently by CNN and Thomson Reuters.
Designed to emulate the process of the growth of an idea towards a full-fledged startup. Eureka! prides itself on providing a 360 degree, holistic experience in the 5 month period that it spans. Right from acknowledging that your idea has potential, to drafting a B-Model, and pitching in front of an esteemed panel of investor- this platform has it all!
- There is no restriction on any individual to participate. Anyone, from students to working professionals across the world, can participate.
- Individual participation is allowed in the competition, although participation in teams is encouraged. However, the number of maximum number of members allowed per team is Seven (7).
The trademark of Eureka!, the business track of Eureka! is aimed at helping ideas develop into businesses that have the potential to revolutionize the world.
Now into its 5th successful year, Eureka! Social aims at helping build innovative enterprises and technology to aid the strata at the bottom of the pyramid and/or build a greener tomorrow. With associations like Ennovent and Caspian Impact Investment Eureka! Social runs as a parallel side track to Eureka! Business.
- Prizes worth over INR 5 million.
- A chance to pitch your business idea in front of leading angel investors, venture capitalists and industrialists from reputed firms like Mumbai Angels, TiE, Nexus Ventures among others.
- An opportunity to be mentored by seasoned entrepreneurs, experienced industry professionals and faculty.
- Networking opportunities with potential partners, freelancers, investors and world class entrepreneurs.
- Assured Consultancy services: financial, legal, HR, and IP.
- Content rich feedback on the business model from world class entrepreneurs, investors, and professional service providers on our judging
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Eureka! International Business Model Competition 2015