Application Deadline: April 2nd 2019
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Do you want us to assist you? If yes, apply now for Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Digital Trainee Program 2019. In this article, you will get the latest updates, requirement, qualification and guidelines on how to apply for Fidelity Jobs.
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc.
Job Title: Digital Trainee
Job ID: #000008
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
Interested candidates must;
- Not be more than 26 years old by December 2019
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division)
- Have completed the NYSC programme.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network & System Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS/AIX, Windows OS, data center management
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking, Cloud technology
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Excellent Organization and time management skills
- Team player, creative, analytical, attention to details, problem solving,
- Basic knowledge of information security standards and processes
For More Information: