Notification: Successful candidates will be notified on 14 October 2015.
One Young World is delighted to announce its partnership with George P. Johnson to offer one young leader a free place to attend the One Young World Summit 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand.
The One Young World Summit is an annual Summit where the most valuable young talent from global and national companies, NGOs, universities and other forward-thinking organisations are joined by world leaders, acting as the One Young World Counsellors.
George P. Johnson empowers brand-side marketers to achieve a vast array of business objectives all over the world. They are currently the largest experience marketing agency in the world by revenue and number of employees, with over 30 offices from London to Boston, Beijing to Bangalore.
George P. Johnson will sponsor one successful applicant to participate in the One Young World Summit 2015 which takes place in Bangkok, Thailand from 18 – 21 November. This sponsorship will pay for:
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis in Bangkok for four nights, for the nights of 18, 19, 20 and 21 November.
- Catering for breakfast, on 18, 19, 20 and 21 November.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Access to the Summit.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Transport to and from Bangkok
Successful candidates will excel in the following areas:
- Engagement with impactful projects in their country or community
- Proven leadership ability
- A track record of accomplishments and strong ambitions for future development
Please note that if you have already applied to attend the One Young World Summit your application will automatically be considered for the George P. Johnson Scholarship. You do not need to apply again.
For More Information: