- Application Deadline: October 31st 2016
- Are you worried not to provide healthy food to your children anymore?
- Are you working on the development of circular economy as a designer or an entrepreneur?
- Do you want to act against that once blooming nature is on its way to become a distant memory?
The organisers of Green-Go Short Film Contest are waiting for attention grabbing short films focused on agriculture, circular economy and the benefits of Europe’s nature. We expect films that raise awareness about specific problem or show a solution. Make a film in the following three themes that has a high impact on citizens and decision makers and calls them to act so our world becomes a better place to live.
You can submit your short film in the following 3 categories:
#1 Small is beautiful
Why should we change to small scale and forget about intensive agriculture?
Do you have a good example of sustainable farming? Do you want to show that we need a change?
- Make a film about issues caused by intensive agriculture or small-scale farming solutions! Raise awareness and inspire others!
The answer to our planet’s resource challenge, the circular economy
- Shoot a film and raise your voice for the sustainable use of our planets resources and benefits of circular economy!
#3 Act naturally!
Raise your voice for European nature!
Make your stance for European nature!
- COMPLETELY fill out the online application form for contest films!
- The films should not be longer than 4 minutes. The shorter the better. Aim for 60-90 seconds.
- Films can be of any genre (cartoon, animation, puppet film, documentary, interviews, etc.)
- Send us the original film file (in any film format) via the below detailed file transfer websites in high resolution (at least 720 px wide)
- Besides the film file send us the following files via Wetransfer (up to 2GB file size) or via My Air Bridge (up to 5GB file size):
- time-coded subtitle file in English (.srt format). A separate time-coded subtitle file must be attached also to films without dialogues but with floating titles/texts. Only English subtitles are accepted!
- 3 screenshots from the short film (.jpg format)
- One applicant can only submit a maximum of three films (separate online application should be filled out for each)
- Category winners: gift voucher worth 700 EUR each in an acclaimed online store.
- One public award for the film collecting the most votes on the Green-Go website: gift voucher worth 400 EUR in an acclaimed online store.
Winners will be notified by email, information will also be available on greengofest.eu on 17 November 2016 after closing the public award voting.
- The received short films will be selected based on:
- creativity and
- strength of social, environmental and conservation messages
- potential impact on citizens and decision makers
The films will be evaluated by a jury consisting of film professionals and NGO members. In each category, the jury will announce ONE winner on 17 November 2016.
For More Information: