Application Deadline: July 3, 2022
HB Antwerp, powered by WomHub invites soon to be graduates with innovative entrepreneurial skills and ambitions to be changemakers, to apply for the upcoming HB Antwerp Innovation Lab. Applications are open to Botswana students in their final or second final year of study towards human resources, finance, communication, legal and sustainability qualifications. The program will include an intensive five month-long virtual program which includes meaningful working material, mentorship, and live masterclasses with subject matter experts. Participants in this program will improve their skillsets, including innovation; gain a greater understanding of the future world of work, and enhance their confidence in public speaking and networking. Our core learning pillars include innovation, leadership, entrepreneurship, and employability.
The program has been designed to support Botswana students pursuing careers, offering meaningful, in-country training and job opportunities. The program also aims to support the Botswana economy, fostering long-term talent development and brand exposure for young and emerging graduates, while furthering sustainability, diversity and inclusion in the diamond industry. Building on the success of the 2021 HB Antwerp Innovation Lab, HB Antwerp aims to extend job opportunities to high performing participants who successfully complete the program.
- Applications are open to students of any gender.
- Applicants must be citizens of Botswana.
- Applicants must be studying full-time at a higher learning institution in Botswana.
- Applicants must be studying towards qualifications in human resources, finance, communications, legal or sustainability degrees with the vision to remain or return to Botswana for full time work.
- Applicants must be in their penultimate to final year i.e., 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate studies or full-time postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must be able to take part in an in-person hackathon in July 2022 in Botswana.
- Applicants must be able to commit 3 – 5 hours per week between August and November 2022 to participate in a virtual program
- Gain exclusive access to resources on innovation, leadership, entrepreneurship, and employability skills.
- Gain a greater understanding of the future world of work.
- Develop a meaningful business idea that solves a problem in your community.
- Enhance confidence in public speaking.
- Build your network of industry experts and peers, learn how to leverage your network.
- Applications must be completed online. It is recommended that responses are completed offline first as you cannot save your application and return.
- The deadline for submission of completed applications is 26 June 2022, 23h59 SAST.
- An expert panel will screen and shortlist applicants. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by July 2022.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend and participate in a hackathon event in Botswana in July 2022.
- Thirty (30) successfully applicants will be subsequently selected from the hackathon to form part of the cohort and begin the virtual program.
For More Information: