Application Closing Date- 22nd February, 2013
Ready for an International Graduate Programme that can offer you more?
200 brands. Over 70 countries. Three assignments, in 18 months. There’s so much to see at HEINEKEN.
Every year HEINEKEN employs graduates directly into different roles across our business and through graduate recruitment schemes in some of our local markets. Whilst some of these programmes have an international element, we have a specific programme for those focused on a long term international career.
- Supply Chain
- Corporate Relations
Heinekein International Graduate Programme (IGP) is your chance to make an impact from day one. Our aim is to develop a pool of internationally-minded individuals with the potential and capability to become leaders within HEINEKEN.
International Graduates make an impact from day one: they have the potential and the opportunity to enjoy early responsibility, accelerated development, high-quality training, continuous coaching and the rich experiences that go with international travel and multicultural working. All this is delivered in a culture that recognises and rewards high performance.
Once on board you will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, training, coaching, travel and an environment that both stimulates intellectually and rewards high performance.
What is so great about HEINEKEN? Well our 200 leading brands and over 70 operating companies are a good place to start. The HEINEKEN brand is available across the globe, but we also brew a host of other famous brands, some reflecting local cultures and tastes and others that have reached beyond their local market. There is also our sponsorship of, the UEFA Champions League, rugby’s HEINEKEN Cup, the Rugby World Cup, and music venues around the world.
You will be exposed to:
- An Induction Programme – A corporate induction will be organized prior to the commencement of your first assignment in September.
- International Experiences – Three international assignments, each lasting six months
- Career Development – A world-class training and support programme allowing you to manage your own career development
- Skills Development – You will gain functional skills, in addition to unique exposure to different cultures and ways of working
Ideally you will need:
- A degree – or about to graduate (preferably a Masters);
- Be advised that if you are considering applying for Supply Chain that you will need to have a science or engineering background;
- Up to two years of relevant work experience (voluntary, internships, professional) in your chosen function, with at least 6 months gained outside your home country;
- To speak at least three languages – one of which should be English;
- A desire to live and work abroad;
- To have proven leadership skills;
- To have an affinity with your chosen field of specialisation;
- To have genuine interest in other countries and cultures;
- To be able to demonstrate your drive and desire to succeed;
- A driving licence.
What you can expect:
- STAGE 1: Fill out the application form. If your application is successful, you will be invited to complete an online assessment.
- STAGE 2: Upon a successful online assessment, a telephone interview will follow. Based on the outcome of the telephone interview, you may be invited to a face to face interview close to your home or study location.
- STAGE 3: If successful at stage 2, you will join a two-day assessment event. This event combines analysing data, presentations, role playing and socialising.
- STAGE 4: Finally, if you are successful, you will be offered a place in the 2013 HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme.
Important dates to note during the application process:
Please find the most important dates during the application process in the table below:
|Online application period||Ends on 22 February 2013|
|Online assessment||28th January 2013 – 1st March 2013|
|Telephone interviews||11th March 2013 – 29th March 2013|
|Face to Face interviews||18th March 2013 – 19th April 2013|
|Assessment centre Amsterdam||19-20th June & 26-27th June 2013|
|Start programme||September 2013|
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should