Application Deadline: February 5th 2017, 17:00 CET
The IC-3i international PhD Program is co-funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 666003.
The call aims at recruiting motivated students for 14 PhD projects, with contracts starting in October 2017.
The thesis projects cover Institut Curie’s 4 main research axes and its translational department:
- Biology & Chemistry of Radiations, Cell Signaling & Cancer
- Biology, Cancer, Genetics & Epigenetics
- Integrative Tumour Biology, Immunology & Environment
- Multiscale Physics-Biology-Chemistry
- Translational Research
The IC-3i-PhD fellows will carry out research at Institut Curie, located in Paris (France) and its surroundings. This vibrant environment is based on the pluri-disciplinary approaches and excellence offered by over 80 research groups comprising Institut Curie’s 12 research departments and its hospital group.
The applicants must:
– not have lived in France for more than 12 months during the past 3 years prior to February 5th, 2017 (COFUND Mobility rule)
– have a Master’s degree (or be about to obtain one) or have a university degree equivalent to a European Master’s (5-year duration) to be eligible.
– have obtained this degree no more than 2 years prior to February 5th, 2017.
- Institut Curie, welcome applicants from all nationalities, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
Fellowship and Financial Support
A 3-year funding
- PhD fellows will get a gross salary of around 2100 € per month (including the doctoral mission) during the 3 years of funding.
- Net salary is approximately 25% less, the difference covering insurance: PhD fellows will benefit from health insurance, retirement and unemployment.
- They are also entitled to supplemental health insurance and additional supplemental retirement.
Additional funding for the 4th year
If additional time is necessary to complete the PhD, PhD fellows can ask their host laboratory for help to look for additional funding after the 3-year contract period.
|Dec. 2016 – Feb. 5th, 2017||Call for applications|
|February 2017||Eligibility check of applications|
|March 2017||1st round of selection: Evaluation of the eligible applications by a Review Board|
|April 2017||Results of the 1st round of selection|
|May 17 – May 19, 2017||2nd round of selection: Interview sessions of the shortlisted candidates by a Selection Committee|
|June 2017||Results of the 2nd round of selection|
|Oct. 2nd, 2017||Start of the 3-year working contract|
For More Information: