Application Deadline: 28 February 2014
The King Baudouin African Development Prize rewards outstanding contributions of individuals or organizations in the development field in Africa.
The Prize spotlights innovative initiatives which improve quality-of-life and empower local communities to take development into their own hands.
Who qualifies as a candidate?
- The candidate must be either an individual or an organisation
- Several individuals or organisations that are not structurally linked cannot be presented as one single candidacy.
- A former Prize winner may not be submitted a second time as a candidate. If a candidate was not withheld, it may however be submitted again for a next Prize.
Who can submit a candidacy?
The submission of a candidate’s file may only be undertaken by a qualified nominator. The selection committee will not consider applications by individuals who are applying for the Prize themselves or for an organization within which they are active.
How to submit a candidacy
- Candidacies can be submitted by 28 February 2014 at the latest.
- Candidacies are submitted using the electronic nomination form. The form is available in three languages: English, Dutch and French.
For More Information: