Application Deadline: 30 September 2016
Programme start date: 10 October 2016
This training programme will upskill young people in content creation through writing, photography, video production and social media. Included in the training are workshops in SEO and Google Analytics. The aim of the programme is to get young people job-ready for a future in the competitive digital industries.
During the four months, the trainees (10 people in Johannesburg and 10 in Cape Town) will work one-on-one with experienced mentors. Trainees will get a transport allowance.
- Livity Africa are looking for bloggers, writers, Instagrammers, YouTubers, avid social media users.
- Livity Africa are also looking for recent graduates in journalism, communications, graphic design, photography, videography or online media.
- If you are not a graduate, but have a body of work that demonstrates your love and passion for digital content creation (a blog, on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter), are encouraged you to apply.
All participants are offered:
- Mentoring by leading industry professionals
- Multimedia storytelling skills (writing, photography, videography, social media)
- Workshops on SEO, social media and blogging
- Career placement opportunities
- Effective storytelling workshops from inception to completion (including how to pitch, find stories, research, contact building etc)
- The chance to network with the industry’s best
For More Information: