Application Deadline: July 31st 2016
Date:5th -16th September, 2016
Venue:Sarova Whitesands Beach Hotel,
Enrol by: 31st July, 2016
The MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program in collaboration with the School of African Microfinance is offering scholarship opportunities to outstanding individuals active in microfinance to attend SAM 2016.
Individuals from Africa, in middle to senior management levels, who wish to apply to be considered for a scholarship, should demonstrate a passion to make greater impact. In addition, candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be in management and/or leadership levels in microfinance institutions or banks with more than seven years industry experience.
- Microfinance Consultants who have in the past provided implementation support financial institutions and are keen to increase their overall technical skills base.
- Individuals from the financial institutions that apply different models in their service delivery e.g. savings and credit cooperatives.
- Past scholars are not eligible to apply.
- The School of African Microfinance now invites scholarship applications for the 12th edition that will take place from the 5th to 16th September 2016.
- All interested and eligible individuals should send their Curriculum Vitae and duly completed SAM Application Form to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] before 31st July 2016 for consideration.
For More Information: