Submission Deadline: June 30 2014
What inspired you to work on peace-building? Share your story and make a
chance to TELL YOUR STORY IN PERSON AT THE UNITED NATIONS IN NEW YORK!
How to apply?
Write a short story on what you have experienced that inspired you to change the world around you. Was it the song of that concert, which changed you forever? Was it that trip abroad you made, which made you realize how different cultures can be, but still live peacefully together? Or maybe did your grandmother tell you something you use as a lesson for life? Or perhaps it’s that neighbor around the corner, who came as a refugee to your country, who inspires you every day with his stories.
Your story can be anything, from something you have experienced, to a story you have heard or something your organization, or even your country has been doing. Tell us the story you think needs to be shared.
The winner will be rewarded with an EXCLUSIVE, ALL-IN TOUR TO THE UNITED NATIONS!!!!!
– You will be FLOWN TO NEW YORK
– You will ATTEND THE OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE COMMEMORATION ON 19 SEPTEMBER 2014 AT THE UNITED NATIONS
– You will get the chance to TELL YOUR STORY AT THE UNITED NATIONS HEADQUARTERS!
What are the steps?
– Create an account on www.masterpeace.org
– Write your story on the blog section: www.masterpeace.org/blogs –> click on ‘start a blog’
– Go to www.masterpeace.org/mymoment and click on ‘send entry’
– Choose your story from the list, add a title + click on ‘save’
After you submit your entry, MasterPeace will screen your entry before it is accepted. Once accepted, it will be visible on the page
For More Information: