Application Deadline: March 8, 2019.
The Next Generation Women Leaders event in Paris is an exclusive three-day workshop that offers you the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership, shape your personal leadership style, and understand how to grow your potential.
Throughout the three days, event attendees will take part in presentations by senior McKinsey consultants and/or alumni, group sessions, discussions, and networking.
Participants’ travel costs from within the EMEA region will be covered by McKinsey. Accommodations will be provided at the event venue—a chateau located close to Paris
Participants are expected to be available for the full program: May 24-26, 2019.
- currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as we do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD student graduating in no later than 2020
- a professional with up to eight years of work experience
Your office preferences define which academic transcripts are required. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
- Italy, Russia, Switzerland require university transcripts
- For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume
Your resume (in English), which should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and any extracurricular activities and achievements.
A cover letter (one page maximum, in English) which should include a paragraph about your most notable accomplishment and a paragraph describing how you would benefit from attending the event.
Your office/practice preference
Our participating offices are listed below. When you apply, you will select two office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider sponsoring you. We advise you to make your selections based on geographic or industry ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry). You should be fluent in the local language.
For More Information: