Application Deadline: June 26, 2017
The Merck Accelerator is looking for true innovators and entrepreneurs with a start-up mindset. Candidates applying to the accelerator program should be startups in the fields of digital healthcare who are dedicated to the program and ready to give their all for the entire program period.
Merck just opened application for another round of its Accelerator Program in Darmstadt, Germany and Nairobi, Kenya. They are looking for early-stage startups and founder teams from the sectors digital healthcare, life science and performance materials. Startups selected for the 3-4 months program get equity-free financial support up to 50K, access to Merck’s global network, mentoring sessions, office space and accommodation and much more opportunities to work on their innovative products.
If this is you, read on.
Here are the key benefits ready for you:
1. Financial support of up to $30,000 for your team.
2. Accommodation & office space in the center of Nairobi, Kenya.
3. Access to a global network of 50,000+ industry leaders and investors.
4. Deep-dive mentoring sessions to bring your startup to the next level.
5. Travel & conference opportunities to enrich your international experiences.
The important dates to remember:
– Application Deadline: June 26, 2017 (Applications will be reviewed continuously)
– Announcement: Early August, 2017
– Program Duration: September 5, 2017 – December 15, 2017
For More Information: