Application Deadline: April 15th 2016
Nasser Bin Hamad International Youth Creativity Award is a non-profit competition targeting youth between the ages of 14-30 to encourage their creativity and innovation in six major areas – Photography, Film Making, Arts, Graphic Design, Science, and Architecture.
Turn your creativity into reality and go beyond your dreams with nbh award! Compete to win from a total prize fund of $100,000.
The Nasser Bin Hamad (NBH) Award values creativity and the effort spent by youth to turn their creativity into reality and go beyond their dreams. the following are the awards the youth can reap by participating in the nbh award.
- Open globally to everyone.
- Compete with your creativity and talent in one of these six categories: Architecture, Art, Film making, Graphic design, Photography, and Science.
To be eligible to participate in the Nasser Bin Hamad International Youth Creativity Award (NBH Award), the Participant must belong to one of the following Age Groups:
- First Age Group (14 – 17 Years Old)
- Second Age Group (18 – 24 Years Old)
- Third Age Group (25 – 30 Years Old)
Participation is open to all Youth within the Age Groups mentioned above, from all over the world, regardless of Nationality or Country of Residence.
- Prize fund of $100,000, divided in 6 competition categories and three age groups! Finalists win an all-expense paid trip to the kingdom of Bahrain
- All participants will receive and e-certificate for their efforts.
- Three finalists in each category will be invited to the award ceremony to the kingdom of bahrain, all expenses paid. winners in each category and age group will receive cash prizes.
For More Information: