Application Deadline: July 9th 2020
The University of South Africa will be hosting a Distance Learning award. This means that you will be studying for a Masters degree with the University of South Africa, but in your home country.
The following courses are available to apply for a QECS;
- MSc in Agriculture at the College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (CAES)
- MSc Flotation, MSc Comminution, MSc Biogas, MSc Bio remediation, MSc Fischer Tropsch, MSc Gasification, MSc Process Synthesis at the College of Science, Engineering and Technology (CSET)
- MEd in Open Distance Learning at the College of Education (CEDU)
- All two year distance learning Masters courses in the College of Economics and Management Sciences (CEMS)
- All two year distance learning Masters courses College of Human Sciences (CHS)
Please note that the course title included in the application form must match the course listed on the University of South Africa’s website in order to be considered.
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) of one of the following countries; Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini , Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
Please note, universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions – please contact the university for more details.
How to apply for a distance learning QECS at the University of South Africa
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
To apply for a QECS at the University of South Africa, complete an online application form.
Applications will close at 4pm (UTC +1) on 9 July.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Queen Elizabeth Distance Learning QECS Awards 2020