Application Deadline: 28 April 2023 at 09:00AM BST
Applications are now open for the 2023 RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme. Applications for grants of up to £5,000 (GBP) are welcomed from early career researchers and global health professionals based anywhere in the world, who have not had research funding of £5,000 (GBP) or more in their own name before. The projects can be on any topic related to tropical medicine and global health, from across the research spectrum of lab, translation, implementation and policy, and should take up to one year.
- Anyone early in their research career with any nationality based anywhere in the world can apply. The overall aim of the Programme is to encourage and inspire the next generation of global health leaders, innovators and professionals by providing the opportunity for them to carry out projects which could improve tropical medicine or global health.
- Only RSTMH members can receive the funding, but anyone can apply.
- If successful, applicants who are not already members of RSTMH will have their membership funded by one of our partners, or RSTMH will deduct it from their award.
Candidates should not have received a research grant of £5,000 or more in their own name before. They should be to be able to:
- Carry out research under supervision
- Have the ambition to develop knowledge of research methodologies and discipline
- Have demonstrated a good understanding of a field of study
- Demonstrate the ability to produce data under supervision
- Use critical analysis, evaluation and be able to synthesise new and complex ideas
- Competently explain the outcome of their research and value thereof to colleagues
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023