Application Deadline:16th December 2018
The GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme is demanding, but so is success! The programme and our support is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership.
The aim of the 6 months’ programme is to accelerate and unlock significant growth in your business.
Programme and methodology
- The programme consists of 2 5-days’ boot camp and then subsequently five 2-days workshops where we establish the foundation and equip you with tools to diagnose your business and devise strategies to optimize your business in all conceivable areas.
- After each workshop you will work in-company with the assistance of your mentor, growth catalyst, financial modeller and sages to implement your new strategies and innovations – boosting your growth trajectory in significant ways.
Workshops are out every four weeks, providing you with time to apply what you learned, plan and prepare for the next workshop, and keep your focus running and developing your business.
GrowthAfrica is looking for ambitious, committed and innovative entrepreneurs whose post-revenue businesses are creating a positive impact in the communities they work in, either through their products or services or business model – particularly if:
- You already have an innovative product or service in the market and have paying customers
- You have a team of co-founders with a balanced skillset, who are ambitious, talented, committed and willing to learn from their peers and the GrowthAfrica team
- Your team have a burning desire to make the business the next big thing and scale internationally and making the business an impactful multimillion dollar success story
For profit, post revenue business with an innovative product, service or methodology
- Ready to scale the business
- Turnover of min 100,000 USD
- Existed for 2 years or more year
- Dedicated Full time founding team consisting of at least 2 founders
- Full time and dedicated core team
- Open to raising external investment as part of your growth strategy
open to all sectors but have a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions
- Renewable energy
- Construction and affordable housing
- Water & sanitation
- Renewable energy
Growth Africa Offers:
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, own designed proprietary process and learning methodology that leads to an increase in your revenue and profits
- Catalytic support: Get individualised and tailored business development support from growth catalysts who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Financial modelling: Build a financial model for your business growth and investment readiness
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Peer-peer learning: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Mentorship: You will have a personal executive mentor who will offer you advice and be your sounding board
- Leadership: Acquire tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
- Networking and partnerships opportunities with GrowthAfrica’s networks locally and internationally
The total value of these copious resources is in excess of USD 50,000 per participating venture – but we naturally do not expect you to pay this upfront. But we do think it is fair that the success we inevitably will co-create with you is shared – so we ask all ventures to pay us subsequently by sharing:
- 1% of your revenue
- 2% of your equity
- 3% of investments raised
We only expect this from you if we help you:
- Double your revenue or
- Triple your profit or
- Help you raise at least USD 250,000
The programme’s first phase consists of 18 workshop days spread over a 6 months’ period. The programme kicks off with a 5-day visioning bootcamp and then subsequently five 2-days workshops where we establish the foundation and equip you with tools to diagnose your business and devise strategies to optimize your business in all conceivable areas. This part is concluded with 3-day actioning bootcamp where businesses come up with an implementation action plan for their 3-year vision.
After each workshop you will work in-company with the assistance of external business experts, GrowthAfrica growth catalysts and financial modelers. We will be working to implement your new strategies and innovations – boosting your growth trajectory in significant ways.
The second phase of the programme involves 24 months of one-on-one support from the GrowthAfrica team, a pool of external business leaders and support by GrowthAfrica’s investment facilitation team.
- Application deadline: December 16th, 2018 – at midnight
- Programme start date: May 2019
- End of phase 1: September 2019
In case you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact :
In case you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us:
+254 712 508 620
+256 757 453 412
+260 976 901 650
+251 911 341 476
For More Information: