Application Deadline: 30th of July 2017.
The SME Toolkit is proud to launch the 2017 Business Partners Limited / SME Toolkit SA Global Entrepreneurship Week’s Business plan competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs, which is aimed squarely at you or at someone you know
Calling all aspiring young entrepreneurs – Enter now to win : Provided by Business Partners Ltd, South Africa’s leading investor in SMEs
- Do you want to open your own business, but don’t know where to start?
Are you struggling to get your business off the ground?
Do you need guidance with developing your business plan?
Enter to attend a workshop in an area near you – all entrants will be invited
The Competition is divided into three phases:
- First, you enter to win a seat at a « Creating an effective business plan » workshop in an area near you. Workshops will be conducted during 14 to 18 August 2017 – exact dates and venues still to be confirmed). All entrants will be invited
- You then submit a business plan to qualify for the regional judging by 15 September 2017
- Regional winners will be awarded at a function and go on to compete in the national competition, which will take place during Global Entrepreneurship Week in November in Johannesburg
To enter the competition, you have to be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- A South African citizen
- Aspiring to start a business, but haven’t started operating yet
- Besides the great exposure you get by being in the competition, there are a range of fantastic prizes to help you get your business off the ground.
- This includes Business Partners Limited Mentorship for both the regional and national winners, as well as a R25 000 cash prize for the national winner, and more.
How to Enter
- To enter, complete the entry form online here, or download and complete the application form in MS-Word; accept the rules of the competition and remember to put your best foot forward.
Select one of the following ways to submit the entry forms, other than the online submission:
E-mail to: [email protected]
Fax to: 011 713 6650 Attention: Business Plan Competition – SME Toolkit
Deliver to: Any Business Partners office country-wide. Clearly mark envelope “SME Toolkit Business Plan competition – attention B Maja (Corporate Services)
Download the entry form in MS-Word, save to your device, complete it and send it to us. It so easy and you have nothing to lose – much to gain!
For More Information: