Application Deadline: October 9th, 2023
The National Treasury’s Chartered Accountants Academy offers a three-year full-time training contract that will provide trainees with an opportunity to develop the Professional Values, Attitudes and Acumens (PVAA) proficiency in pursuance of the Chartered Accountancy CA(SA) profession.
- Candidates are invited to apply for the programme and will be exposed to the public sector with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector.
- Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of financial management transformation and be part of policy development initiatives while developing technical and PVAA.
- Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) or equivalent qualification that meets SAICA requirements to write Initial Test of Competence (ITC) in January 2024.
- Candidates who are in the process of completing CTA or doing final year of equivalent qualification can apply.
- Proof of academic results.
How to Apply
- To apply for the CAA, please send your application form available on www.treasury.gov.za, accompanied with your
Grade 12 certificate, full official academic record and your South African ID to: [email protected]
For More Information: