Application Deadline: September 9, 2022
Applications are open for Africa Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) held in Partnership with the African Union (AU) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA).
Are you a young entrepreneur ready to trade across Africa? Enter the Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge to learn how to expand your business into new African markets.
This initiative prioritizes Entrepreneurship, Export Development and Market Entry Strategy Development to expand and advance trade within the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA).
- Grow your business through Africa expansion
- Finding and seizing market opportunities in Africa
- Using the Operational Tools of the AfCFTA
- Growth and financing strategies
- Support for exploring African Market Opportunities
- Participation in African Marketplaces
- YouthConnekt Summit 2022
- CANEX 2022
- Intra-African Trade Fair 2023
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the UNDP/AU/UNECA Africa Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge 2022