Application Deadline: December 10th 2021
Thunderbird’s Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp equips you to realize your entrepreneurial dreams and elevate your career as an innovator within a global organization. With a unique focus on global dynamics in an era of disruption and rapid change, the curriculum features sixteen leading- edge themes key to global entrepreneurial success in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
UNDP is partnering with Thunderbird to offer scholarships to 200 Ghanaians to undertake the Global Entrepreneurship and Innovation course.
2. Minimum/General Entry Requirements
– Applicant must be a Ghanaian
– Applicants must be 35years or below at the time of application
– All applicants who are entrepreneurs must have evidence of a business that has progressed beyond the design stage( E.g. link to product presentation/report/website).
3. Education & Experience:
Applicants must at the time of application meet one of the following academic requirements
– Senior High School graduate with 1-5 years of experience in running a business
– Undergraduate (Polytechnic or University) with a strong interest in entrepreneurship
– Tertiary graduate with interest/experience in innovation or entrepreneurship
4. Condition for Participation
– Laptop (or similar devices) to enable virtual participation
– Applicants must accept to be members of a community learning platform
– Applicant must be willing to follow other requirements for the course from UNDP.
For More Information: