Application Deadline: 31st of July, 9pm CEST time
- E4SC Bootcamp (10 day training in Turin): 23rd November–2nd December 2018
- Executive Mentoring, 360 Empowerment and E4SCPedia: for 1 year remotely after the Bootcamp”
Entrepreneurs for Social Change (E4SC) is a one-year programme, which aims to support young social entrepreneurs and enhance their skills to boost a business idea with a social mission. Their businesses will become powerful driver of economic development and social inclusion, and accelerate the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The participants get equipped with the tools required to start, develop and scale up a social business, they meet like-minded social entrepreneurs and engage with cutting-edge guest speakers and mentors.
The selected young leaders receive feedback from peers, mentoring from experienced social entrepreneurs and are matched with potential investors during the year following the training.
- Social entrepreneurs aged 18 to 35 who either have or are in the process of establishing a social enterprise
- Eligble Countries: Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Greece, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya , Macedonia , Malta , Montenegro Morocco, Palestine, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- The organizers of this training do not require payment of any participation fee. All selected participants will be provided with round-trip international tickets to Torino (most direct route, economy class) and accommodation once in Torino.
- Meals and coffee breaks will be provided during the training. Arrival and departure dates for participants are fixed: they cannot and will not be modified.
- Any modification to travel arrangements or accommodation will be at the expense of the participant.
Selected participants will be responsible for their transportation to and from the airport in their country of residence/departure.
Fondazione CRT will arrange transportation for all candidates from and to the airportin Italy.
Fondazione CRT will arrange accommodation for participants in three stars hotels orequivalent, in double/triple hotel rooms with fellow participants. Accommodationwill be provided for the entirety of the training, any extension to this period will be atthe expense of the participant.
10-day in person experience to disrupt your world, provide you with the tools to grow and scale up your enterprise, connect deeply with your peers, and learn from top-class trainers and coaches from all over the world. Alumni say: “A life-changing experience”.
1-year individual meetings with some of the world’s top executives dealing with social entrepreneurship and impact investing. You will be given a virtual cryptocurrency to spend on mentoring hours where your needs are.
Before the bootcamp, we run a 360o assessment to create a detailed plan for your social and economic impact. After the bootcamp we tailor services to your needs. Together we achieve the SDGs.
You become part of a life-long learning community of peers. You will have access to pro-bono legal firms in your country of residence, introduction to relevant impact investors, invitation to the alumni board of trustees, and constant human support.
For More Information: