Application Deadline: September 1st 2017
Union Bank are calling for applications from startups and innovative enterprises addressing critical social and commercial challenges in Nigeria for strategic alliance.
The programme is a first of its kind business acceleration programme dedicated to matching technology-enabled startups from all over Nigeria with the Union Bank brand for mutually beneficial collaboration.
Through Startup Connect, creative talents and smart businesses can access the bank’s 350 sales/service centres & over 3.7 million customers across Nigeria to scale their solutions.
If your team is working on an innovative, technology-driven idea to address critical social and business challenges in Nigeria, be sure to apply.
- Technology enabled startups that have gained significant traction and are interested in partnership with Union Bank to scale.
- Traction can be in number of customers/users, turnover, geographical spread etc.
Phases of the Startup Connect
The programme will be delivered through a three-staged approach which includes:
- Select: Shortlisted startups will be invited to a pitch event
- Develop/Accelerate: Over a 13 week period, selected startups will work with CcHUB and the bank’s staff, apply design thinking to create a usable proof-of-concept prototype that serves a chosen segment of the bank’s customers or clients.
- Deploy/Invest: At the end of the 13 week period, the results will be presented to the appropriate business units of the bank for deployment. Both parties will decide to either share revenue or explore equity investment.
For More Information: