Application Deadline: May 31, 2016.
The Public University Scholarships is one of the U.S.-Egypt Higher Education Initiative components. The program awards scholarships to more than 100 Thanaweyya Amma graduates each year for three years (high school graduates in 2015, 2016, and 2017) to study in the excellence sections in one of the top public universities in Egypt: Cairo, Ain Shams, Alexandria, Mansoura and Assuit.
The program recipients will also receive additional beneficial trainings and participate in other activities throughout the years of their study.
- Egyptian young men and women enrolled in Thanaweyya Amma in government schools including STEM schools.
- Student achievers in their first and second secondary results.
- Participated in community activities.
- Includes scholarships specifically for disabled applicants.
Field of Study:
- Faculties of Engineering, Education, Information Technology, Science, Agriculture, Law, Commerce, Nursing, Mass Communication, and Economics.
- Tuition fees and ongoing academic support
- Intensive English and study skills program
- Leadership, character building, and business development training
- Mentoring and networking activities
- Internship and summer training in field of study
- Semester / Study summer at a univeristy abroad
- Support at job search and placement after graduation
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the USAID-funded Public University Scholarships Program 2016