Application Deadline: May 25th, 2022
Apply now for the Women of the Future Hub Program that aims to enable a selection of Gabonese entrepreneurs to benefit from dedicated support including training, mentoring and access to financing.
This year, Eramet and Women In Africa are joining forces to set up a Hub in Gabon open to 30 women entrepreneurs rigorously selected by WIA. The first cohort will benefit from a comprehensive acceleration program offering training, mentoring, and access to funding sources.
This hub is the materialization of WIA and Eramet’s commitment to creating dynamic and innovative ecosystems in Africa through female entrepreneurship.
The Hub Femmes d’Avenir, the first of its kind in Libreville, will also be a place to host events to highlight and promote Gabonese women’s entrepreneurship throughout the year.
Through this program they wish to contribute to the development of a community of local innovators, who provide solutions to the many challenges facing Africa, particularly with regard to innovation and new technologies, Fintech, transformation agricultural; and to make viable and sustainable the business models that emerge from these solutions.
- Company created or managed by a Gabonese woman
- First traction on the market (turnover, number of users and/or customers, funds raised, etc.)
- Proven business model scalability
- Growth potential
- Ambitious team with a strong ability to execute
- Innovative product, service or technology is a plus
- Potential impact in Africa
For More Information: