Application Deadline: 15th June 2016
The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
The YDF Forum will present an opportunity for interaction and the development of skills for future senior diplomats and future leaders. The Young Diplomats Forum is set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats and leaders. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connection to influential stakeholders.
- Young leaders from across the world Under 35 are eligible to apply
- The YDF will play host to an exceptional elite of young diplomats from across the world in a weeklong event that develops their skills and knowledge in areas around international affairs.
- The forum includes exciting field trips, interactive workshops, simulations, case studies, presentations and speeches from leaders from the diplomatic world. The event will excel in facilitating exchange of ideas and fostering international relationships.
- The Participation fee is £775.
- The participation fee includes accommodation (Double Room) from the 10th of July to the 15th of July. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, transportation during the forum and institutional and cultural visits are all included within the fee.
What to Expect
The Forum will tackle pressing and topical issues related to international affairs from the perspective of young global leaders. It will stimulate and facilitate an advanced exchange of ideas, build trust and become a catalyst for change on a regional and global arena.
The 2016 YDF Programme is varied from foreign policy, to sport and public diplomacy, to energy security and other topics.
The participants present the main actors of the Forum as they form the majority of the presenters and panellists. They will have to carry out research on the various topics for a choice of workshops and present them.
Participants will be staying at the new Holliday Inn Express which opened in June 2015.
Holiday Inn Express-London ExCeL 1018 Dockside Road, London E16 2FQ
How to Apply:
- To apply, simply email us a personal statement that is no longer than 500 words. Tell us about yourself, your interests and your plans for the future.
- Include a current CV and send it to: [email protected]
- Upon receiving your application, YDF will aim contact you within 3 weeks to inform you of the outcome of your application.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please feel free to contact us via email: [email protected], or call us on +44(0)208 853 53293.
For More Information: