APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29th May 2015
Venue: West Africa Civil Society Institute Secretariat, East Legon, Accra.
Date: 15th to 17th July 2015
Are you a young person living in Ghana aged 16 to 20? Are you passionate about effecting social change? Do you have a big idea that could solve a societal problem?
The Youth Impact Workshop is an entrepreneurial leadership program for young people aged 16-20 years. The workshop is dedicated to equipping Ghanaian youth with skills which will enable them create and develop solutions to address community challenges, plan for their implementation and learn how to communicate these ideas effectively.
- Be between the ages of 16 and 20 as at the start date for the workshop.
- Be living in Ghana.
- Be able to cover their own cost of transport to and from the venue.
- Be able to communicate in English with reasonable fluency, as this will be the primary
language for communication during the workshop.
- Be able to avail themselves at the venue for the entire duration of the workshop.
- Apply: applying will enable the recruitment committee select best candidates.
Youth Impact Workshop 2015 will provide an opportunity to:
- Learn from African Leadership Academy’s BUILD Model (human centered innovation)
- Visit and learn from Ghana based Startups
- Learn from renowned Ghanaian entrepreneurs
- Design, Prototype and Implement a project that will address a need
- Network with Ghanaian youth and Civil Society experts
- Participate in 6 month mentoring programme after workshop
E-Mail: [email protected] Or Call +233 (0) 262121225
For More Information: