Application Deadline: June 30 2015
Information Training and Outreach Center for Africa (ITOCA) in collaboration with Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University would like to invite applications from eligible institutions for acquiring TEEAL sets.
A total of 132 sets will be awarded to institutions in six African countries (Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania and Uganda). The five highlighted countries are RUFORUM countries of operation and member universities are encouraged to apply.
The Essential Electronic Agricultural Library (TEEAL),is a digital collection of research journals for agriculture and related sciences. Researchers, students, faculty and librarians can discover and access thousands of full-text PDF articles without the use of the internet.
- The institution is located in one of the following countries:
- Burkina Faso,
- Tanzania or
- The Institution has an Agriculture or related fields department or specialises in Agriculture and related fields.
- The Institution does not have a TEEAL set OR
- The Institution would like to upgrade their existing TEEAL set
Eligible institutions who would like to acquire a TEEAL set for their library should complete the application form on page 2 and submit for consideration. All applications will be assessed by a panel with members from ITOCA, South Africa and Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
- All applications should be submitted by 30 June, 2015.
- Only fully completed application forms will be considered.
- The outcomes of applications will be announced by 30 July, 2015.
- Fill Out the Application Form
General enquiries can be addressed to:
Subject: TEEAL Institutional Grants
For More Information: