Application Deadline: May5/June 30 2014
Alma Graduate School (Università di Bologna), in cooperation with the Foundation for World Wide Cooperation, is pleased to announce the Africa Scholarship Program for the Academic Year 2014-‐2015.
This Program aims to facilitate the participation of 10 young bright talents from Africa wishing to pursue an MBA and contribute to the social and economic development of their Continent.
• 100% cover of tuition fees (€ 27,000)
• grant up to € 10,000 (gross) to cover travel and living costs in Bologna during the MBA program
Prospective candidates need to:
• be citizens of an African Country (evidence required)
• satisfy all the MBA admission requirements
• be registered to the admissions process (Alma Graduate School is available to support candidates who need help to register in the admission process)
• submit a Letter of Commitment to successfully complete the MBA Program
• sign a Letter of Understanding about the importance of repatriation to Africa and contribution to the economic development of Africa
• provide evidence of personal year income (2011-2012-2013), family
year income ( 2011-2012-2013) and information about parent
Scholarship application materials:
-‐Scholarship application form
-‐ Certificate or evidence of individual and family income
-‐ Certificate or evidence of parents’ job
The application form is to be sent via e-‐mail along with the above mentioned materials as PDF files to email@example.com by
May 5th and June 30th at 1:00pm.
For More Information: