Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Mentor Arabia’s “Youth Awareness Film Competition, a regional initiative launched in 2017, aims at empowering young talents to unleash their creativity by developing short films to spread awareness about risky behaviors and express their views around various socio-economic challenges and opportunities.
The theme for this year’s competition is Youth Fears & Aspirations.
• Encourage young talents to spread awareness through their movies
• Spread a culture of living healthy lives and making sound decisions
• Develop the ambitious spirit among the youth & motivate them to innovate
• Enhance the importance of social responsibility among youth
• Provide talented youth with opportunities to gain experience from specialistsRules & Terms
• The participant must be a young man or woman between 18 to 30 years old.
• The participant must be of Arab origin.
• The film must comply with the theme: Youth Fears & Aspirations.
• The film duration must be up to 15 minutes.
• The film must be translated to Arabic or English.
• The work must be completed individually or collectively.
For More Information: