Application Deadline: August 31st 2015
Primary Location: South Africa
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, with about 60,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. Zurich help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
As a Zurich Graduate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year Deliver against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- You will rotate through various positions throughout the year, with each position containing specific deliverables.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor with a view to comprehensively understanding the various components of Zurich Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry
- Succesfully complete a GDP Project and present the outcome at the annual Zurich GDP graduation
- You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
The Zurich Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) across many faculties, in particular:
- Commerce: Risk Management and financial management
- Engineering: All fields
BSc Maths and Statistics
- You will be offered a 12 month fixed contract for the duration of the GDP
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered for the Programme, you are required to have completed a degree in your respective area of study.
The primary work location is 15 Marshall Street, Ferreirasdorop, Johannesburg.
From time to time, you may be required to travel either locally, nationally or internationally. All travel will be covered by our Zurich travel policy.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop and truly be part of a global family, you can apply Now for the Zurich Insurance Group Graduate Development Programme – South Africa 2016
Please review your application from time to time to monitor the status of your application.
For More Information: