Submission Deadline: May 12 2014
Google Science Fair is an international, online science and technology competition that encourages students between the ages of 13 to 18 to be curious, ask questions, and perform science experiments to answer those questions.
In partnership with LEGO Education, National Geographic, Scientific American, and Virgin Galactic, Google invites these students to post their science projects online so that they may compete for prizes, scholarships, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
The competition is open to 13–18 year old students around the globe, who formulate a hypothesis, perform an experiment, and present their results.
- Competition is open to individuals born between 13 February 1995 and 12 May 2001 (inclusive).
- No entrant can sign up for the competition until they turn 13.
- All entrants must have his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter this Competition.
- All students must have an internet connection and a free Google Account to participate, as the projects are submitted through Google Sites in English, German, Italian, Spanish, or French
Entrants can submit Projects in any one of the following categories (Note: Google reserves the right to change the submitted category if it is determined the entry belongs in a different category):
● Computer Science & Math
● Earth & Environmental Sciences
● Behavioral & Social Sciences
● Flora & Fauna
● Energy & Space
● Inventions & Innovation
● Food Science
● Electricity & Electronics
- The Grand Prize includes a 10-day trip to the Galapagos Islands with National Geographic Expeditions, an incredible experience at the Virgin Galactic Spaceport and $50,000 in scholarship funding. It will truly change your life.
For More Information: