Application Deadline: 15th October 2014
The IACC and Transparency International (TI) places a strong emphasis on promoting citizen engagement and enabling citizens to take the active role in becoming change makers in their own societies. This is the idea behind the International Anti-Corruption Conference’s Social Entrepreneurs Initiative.
The initiative aims to support innovative ideas from all members of society to boost transparency, accountability and help the fight corruption in their communities. The competition opens on the 22th August and the application deadline is the 15th October 2014. Winners will be notified by the end of November 2014.
- Anyone with an innovative idea to increase transparency and integrity in their society is welcome to submit a proposal to the Global competition.
- Applications should be in English.
Entries will be evaluated and nominated based on the following criteria among other factors:
- Entrepreneurial vision
- Relevance to anti-corruption, integrity or transparency
- Seed funding for a total of three projects, each worth 5000 Euros towards the implementation of your project.
- The individuals behind the winning projects will join the SEI network, with each of the projects featured on the IACC SEI page.
- The winners will be sponsored to participate in the next gathering of the International Anti-Corruption Conference.
Have you got any questions? If so you can send an email to [email protected]