Application Deadline: 30 April 2015
Education First (EF) was founded in 1965 with the mission to open the world through education.It is one of the world’s largest private education companies. From Berlin to Beijing, Moscow to Mexico City, Dubai to Denver, EF operates 500 schools and offices in over 52 countries. To date, EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.
Professional development is vital to a successful teaching career. There’s no better way to hone your teaching craft than by traveling to where the language is natively spoken to attend special workshops, learn up-to-date techniques and network with educators from around the planet.
In order to continue supporting the development of language teachers around the world Education First will grant 3 scholarships to be used for an EF Teacher Training Course Abroad in 2015.
Scholarships cover the full travel cost and course fees of a one-week Teacher Training Course Abroad in Boston, Cambridge, Malaga, Munich or Paris.
- Airfare from home country to destination
- 32 lessons/week (40 minutes per lesson)
- Accommodation in EF Homestay with half board
- Teaching material
- Course certificate
- Selection will be based on the description (text, photos, video, etc.) of a travel-related project led by the applicant and their students.
- Topics can include trips taken, volunteer activities, partnerships with a foreign class, etc.
- Or you can be a part of EF Challenge for High Schools campaign
- Selected winners will be notified by 15 May 2015.
- Course enrollment must occur between May and December 2015.
How to apply
Applications must be made through EF’s Teacher Zone website via official application form and submitted no later than 30 April 2015.
For More Information: