Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 13th 2015.
- foreign institutions (such as universities, academies, libraries, schools of any kind) even if they operate in Italy;
- Centers or research laboratories not legally recognized by the competent State authority
- Single university course
- Research project
- Undergraduate University courses, except for renewals
- A certain number of scholarships (named IRE scholarships) is available for Italian citizens resident abroad only for the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru, South Africa, Tunisia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- The scholarship duration can be three,six, or nine months.
- Only for Courses for teachers of Italian language the scholarship duration is one month.
- Italian language proficiency is a determining factor in being accepted for study in Italy and for being awarded a bursary. A B2 level “Certificate of Italian as a foreign language” must be submitted. Many Italian Cultural Institutes around the world offer Italian language courses and have language proficiency testing facilities.
Age limits: candidates who are younger than 18 y. o. or older than 35 y. o. on the day of thedeadline for the submission of the applications ( 13-05-2015), are not eligible.
Applications – How to apply:All applicants must fill in the on-line application form at “Borse on Line” at http://www.esteri.it/mae/it/ministero/servizi/stranieri/opportunita/borsestudio_stranieri.htmlDeadline for all applications:Application forms must be submitted online by 00:00 am(Italian time) on Wednesday, May 13th 2015. Applicants will be notified via email of thereception of their application.For More Information: