Application Deadline: 15 April 2015
The Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program is an internationally open, competitive fellowship program for early and mid-career researchers focusing on child and youth development.
Fellowships are awarded to the most highly talented and innovative young scholars and mid-career researchers working on child and youth development.
Funds from Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowships are awarded directly to the Fellow’s institution and may be used over a three-year period by the Fellow to partially cover the Fellow’s salary and for any activity supporting the Fellow’s research, such as assistant salaries, equipment, technical assistance, professional travel, or trainee support.
- Fellows are selected on the basis of their research accomplishments, creativity, and potential to become leaders in the scientific community through their contributions to the field of child and youth development.
- After review of preliminary applications, a selected number of candidates will be asked to submit a detailed application until 15 July 2015.
- Candidates will be interviewed via Skype in September 2015, and selected candidates will be notified in November 2015.
How to Apply:
The following documents must be submitted online in one PDF document until 15 April 2015 for an eligible candidate to be considered for a Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship:
- A letter from a department head or other senior researcher supporting the candidate and describing his or her qualifications, initiative, and research;
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae including a list of the candidate’s scientific publications;
- A two-page statement by the candidate describing his or her significant scientific work and immediate research plans.
- Submit the requested documents using the online application form (online application form).
For More Information: