Application Deadline: Thur 3rd December 2015.
The 2015 Furaha Afrika Camp, will be the second camp to be organized by WYA Africa. Furaha is the Swahili word for happiness. The camp will be hosted at the Kenyan coast, in collaboration with Kivukoni International School, in Kenya, off the Kenyan shoreline, with a fine access to the Indian Ocean.
The camp is fundamentally aimed at enabling young people 14 – 18 years to gain values in an atmosphere which is relaxed and fun in addition to providing the opportunity to interact with many cultures, and nations. since participants will come from different countries in Africa.
Venue: Kivukoni International School, Kilifi, Kenya
Dates: Sat 12th – Sat 19th Dec, 2015
Theme: Fun, Sun and Dignity
Participant ages: 14-18 years
- Each applicant will pay 15,000 KSHS (or 150 USD) for the week-long camp.
- The camp fee includes 7 residential nights in Kivukoni International School in Kilifi, Kenya, travel to and from Nairobi (for those who will require this), meals, WYA Africa Camp Kit and camp material (including certificate, t-shirt, study material), WYA t-shirt.
- Payments will be made upon WYA’s confirmation to attend the conference. Applicants are required to make payments on or before Fri 27th Nov 2015.
- Meals, accommodation, transport to and from Nairobi (for those who will require this), certificates, WYA t shirts, and Camp study material will be provided for the duration of the camp.
- All travel expenses to and from Nairobi; will be borne by the participants. All other travel, lodging, visa and tax expenses before and after the camp will be the sole responsibility of the participant.
- WYA Africa will maintain correspondence with applicants, to enable a smooth travel experience.
For More Information: