Application Deadline: 15th May 2016
Every year in fall starts a new grant program for international emerging artists. The Lepsien Art Foundation offers 5 studio scholarships in the Art House in Düsseldorf. The main focus is on the following disciplines : painting, sculpture and photo.
- Applicants must have completed their studies at an officially accepted German or international academy of art. First public recognition in the concerned discipline in form of exhibitions, publications or the like is required.
- Applicants who have not completed their studies or who are older than 39 years at the time of application can’t be considered for the grant program.
- All applications will be assessed on the basis of clear selection criteria like diploma, artistic development and quality of art works, exhibition history, publications, projects, age.
- The final group of candidates will be invited for a personal or telephone interview.
- The Grant Program does not include provision of travel allowances or other monetary allowances for the same.
- However, there are certain opportunities to receive external support (travel grants, embassy support etc.) for the same and the Lepsien Art Foundation is willing to support in this matter.
Send your documents to: [email protected]
Subject: “Application emerging artists 16/17″
CV, portrait picture and PDF exposé/portfolio of your art works.
Please note that applications cannot be accepted if one or more of the above mentioned documents are missing.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016/2017 Lepsien Art Foundation International Grant Program for Emerging Artists
[…] year in fall starts a new grant program for international emerging artists. The Lepsien Art Foundation asbl offers 5 studio scholarships in the Art House in Düsseldorf. The […]