Submission Deadline:30 October, 2016 (CET 00:00h)
Exhibition opening: 20 November, 2016
Museum of City of Skopje, Skopje
The International Student Poster Competition invite all students on BA, MA and PhD studies of fine arts, design, visual arts, to enter the 9th International Student Poster Competition till 30 October, 2016 (CET 00:00 hours).
This year the Council of International Student Poster Competition decided to put accent on the issue of the crisis of the “Identity”. ISPC invite students to do their creative work, make buzz and create messages that will inspire many, to engage maybe few but to contribute to raising the awareness.
PLAKART in partnership with Museum of City of Skopje announce the competition of 9. International Student Poster Competition, Skopje 2016. The project is carried out with support by Ministry of Culture of Republic of Macedonia, Warsaw Poster Biennale, AUG Design from Czech Republic and several external associates from Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, Serbia, Germany, USA, Russia.
- ISPC is free of charge poster competition;
- The competition is only for students of the faculties/academies/colleges of art and design registered at an educational institution only for art and design including disciplines such as fine arts, graphic design, communication design, visual communication, media design and other related disciplines;
- There’s no limit for nationality;
- Students may either register for the competition individually or their school/university may enter them for the competition provided that the student has given his/her consent;
- Each participant may enter a maximum of three posters;
- Team entries are allowed; teams may consist a maximum of 3 students. If a team entry wins the competition, the prize will be equally split among all team members. Each group may enter a maximum of three poster visuals.
The poster should promote the topic and promote a solution/concept to a wider international audience.
1. The poster should preferably be in English, however, poster texts in all other languages will be accepted.
2. Submit your poster due to following terms:
Printable JPG in B3 format (350x500mm) with the resolution of 300 dpi with CMYK color setting.
Single file can not exceed 10MB.
3. All used fonts should be in outlines or rasterized.
4. No copyrighted material may be used for the design.
5. The organizers will reserve the right to utilize the contributed visuals for presentation and media use and to reproduce all entries for promotional purposes within the framework of the international promotional activities and campaigns.
Two poster winners will be awarded with equal prizes
1. Participation in jury work 2017 at the 10. Skopje Poster Festival (fully covered expenses)
2. Organization of poster exhibition in Museum of City of Skopje during SPF 2017
3. ICOGRADA Certificate
For More Information: